M&E SUPERVISOR (WATER SUPPLY AND DRAINAGE- REFRIGERATION-VENTILATION)
Gender: Not required
- Plan and implement assigned duties weekly.
- Research, understand and implement drawing and the construction method correctly.
- Work directly with construction teams, subcontractors, suppliers within the scope of assigned responsibilities.
- Take responsibility for order security, labor safety, environment sanitation, progress and quality of assigned jobs.
- Check and confirm the quantity and quality of work as a basis for payment to subcontractors / construction teams, suppliers.
- Organize acceptance each job, each stage and complete acceptance profile for the jobs done fully.
- Make daily reports for undertaken tasks.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Male, graduated from full-time univesities (in major of water supply and drainage & related majors).
- There are 02 years experience or more in construction supervisor position.
- Able to set estimated price of construction.
- Use office software and specialized software in construction professionally.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Be honest, enthusiastic, can work under high pressure.
- Be willing to travel.